This Blender Add-on allows you to quickly make backups of objects, and easily return them on a per-object basis. No more shall you have to manually duplicate objects!
Currently, it is in an early version, so expect changes and more features to come! Subscribe to my mailing list for updates whenever a new version releases.
- Make a Backup, hide it (from view and render) and move it to a backup collection.
- Find the backup of the active object, and return it to the viewport in the collection of the object the backup is of.
- Move an object to the backup collection.
- Toggle wire vs textured viewport shading.
- Normal Transfer from Backup.
- Mass Create Backups
- Auto-backup on interval.
Pie Menu, or Static Menu. Use the pie menu with Shift-Alt-D, and the static menu with Shift-Alt-Control-D. Feel free to remap the keys though!